Merchandise will be delivered by either UPS or USPS, so keep an eye out!
Orders over $100 will require a signature of an adult (18+). See PACT ACT note below for shipping vape products.
Carolina HEMP Cabinet orders can be delivered to locations within North America.
FREE SHIPPING only applies to United States customers (only continental) for orders over $40.00 before tax.
Most orders placed by 10:00am EST, Monday – Friday will be shipped the same day.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your shipment, please email us at info@TheHempCabinet.net.
We hope that you love your new products as much as we love selling to you!
NOTE: Carolina HEMP Cabinet IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES.
THE PACT ACT
and what is means for you…
WHERE DID THE PACT ACT COME FROM?
The PACT Act (Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act) was originally passed in 2009 to prohibit the use of USPS (United States Postal Service) to deliver combustible cigarettes directly to consumers.
In addition to the ban on USPS shipping, the PACT Act required cigarette manufacturers to register with the ATF, file detailed monthly reports with respective state tobacco tax administrators, obtain customer age verification at purchase, and use a delivery method that requires ID and signature of adult customer.
HOW IS VAPING AFFECTED BY THE PACT ACT?
On December 27th, 2020, buried in the most recent COVID-19 relief bill as part of the “Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021”, Congress amended the PACT Act to include e-cigarettes and all vaping products (including all CBD and Delta 8 THC carts, disposable vapes, batteries, coils, etc.).
The USPS mail ban on vaping products will go into effect on April 27th, 2021. After this date, customers will no longer be able to receive vaping products by way of USPS delivery.
o UPS’ vaping product delivery ban: Effective April 5th, 2021
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR CAROLINA HEMP CABINET CUSTOMERS
- Effective March 28th, 2021, recipients of all vaping product(s) purchased online will be required, by law, to present ID and sign for their delivery.
- USPS will allow vape products to be shipped up until April 26th, 2021.
- UPS and FedEx have banned the shipping of Vape Products as of April 5th, 2021 until further notice
- We can no longer ship outside of the continental USA which includes Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and APO/ FPO addresses until further notice.
- You will notice an increase in shipping costs for the time being. We are working to reduce these costs.
- Adult signature AND a government-issued photo ID will be required upon delivery.